By failing to prepare, you are preparing to fail
You can contact us by telephone from 9.00 am to 5.00 pm on weekdays and from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturdays.
For known clients: we have an emergency contact number to call outside office hours.
Emergency assistance examples:
- Locked out of the house
- Unable to gain entry to the house.
- Broken external door or window
- Damage to external door or window that puts safety or security at risk, for example broken glass, damaged locks, or jammed doors or windows.
- Blackout or power failure
- Disruption of power supply to the house (excludes area-wide blackouts).
- Broken hot water system
- Physical breakage of a pipe or joint, resulting in a burst pipe and uncontrollable water flow.
- Burst tap or showerhead
- Blocked toilet, drain or pipes
• Blockage in toilet, drain or pipes preventing water flow, resulting in an overflow or backup.
- Internal leak from damaged roof or guttering
- Water leaking internally through ceilings or walls as a result of a damaged roof or guttering.
Packages and prices
- Call out fee: € 60 - first hour intervention only
- Fee per extra hour: 45 €
Not included: cost of new lock, new window, materials, etc ...